Social distancing in the Fashion House of ExC during the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Team ExC will always act accordingly in compliance with necessary guidelines on social distancing & hygiene during each visit.
The following measures will therefore always be carefully monitored:
- In case of illness, the scheduled appointments are canceled immediately.
- Hands are washed regularly, especially before and after every visit.
- Our customers are asked not to touch anything without our permission.
- Our staff will always wear a facemask & gloves.
- We will respect the 1.5 m distance at all times.
- The fittings are limited to a maximum of 1h (max 3 people), to whom we also ask to wear a facemask.
- We have three large fitting rooms on our top two floors, so customers are always guaranteed privacy (this will avoid people waiting together).
- During the private fittings, our master tailor will be extra careful to avoid any physical contact. She will wear a face shield over a normal facemask.
We have a extra service for customers who don’t have the time to visit during the day. They can also visit the store outside regular opening hours. Of course after making an appointment.
We are looking forward in helping you to find your dream dress!
Stay safe! Team ExC